WHAT TO EXPECT
Find Rates and Camp Rules Here
|2022 SEASON||APR, MAY & OCT|
|No service, max 1 vehicle per site||$ 30||$ 35|
(Regular weekend = 2 night min, Long weekend = 3 night min)
|Complete (Kitchen & Camping)||$ 250||$ 250|
|Kitchen Only, no Camping||$ 190||$ 190|
|Camping Only, no Kitchen||$ 150||$ 150|
|Special Events||Please contact the office|
|2 Person Cabin||$ 100||$ 115|
|2-4 Person Cabin||$ 110||$ 125|
|2-6 Person Cabin||$ 120||$ 135|
|2-8 Person Cabin||$ 135||$ 150|
|For meetings, per hour||$ 25||$ 25|
|Fire Wood per wagon load||$ 16||$ 16|
|Fire Wood per bucket load||$ 65||$ 65|
|Dogs, per night per pet, see Pet Guidelines||$ 10||$ 10|
|Additional vehicle per site (if space allows)||$ 10||$ 10|
|Additional guests per night||$ 15||$ 15|
- Review Park Rules
- All rates subject to GST and applicable tourism levy (approx. 4%)
- Full payment required at time of booking. VISA and Mastercard accepted.
- All site rentals are minimum 2 nights on weekends and 3 nights on long Weekends (single night bookings on regular weekends possible, if booked on date of stay and if available, please call to inquire).
- 1 RV or tent and 1 vehicle per site.
- Extra vehicles, trailers or tents, if site size permits, at daily rate.
- Dogs are welcome at extra charge, see Pet Guidelines
- Extra persons at additional daily rate.
- Firewood available from main office. Guest are not permitted to bring their own firewood.
- All sites have picnic table and fire pit.
- No seasonal or monthly camping available.
- Cabin rentals do not include daily housekeeping services. You are responsible to keep your unit tidy and clean before departure.
- Cabin units do not have bathrooms or running water. Showers and flush toilets are located in the main washhouse
- Bedding linens, pillows, sheets, blankets, bath and kitchen towels are not included. You must bring your own.
- Cabin sites have propane BBQ, fire pit and picnic tables.
- Potable water is available in each cabin unit.
- Cabin units do include kitchen utensils, pots, pans, dinnerware and furnishings.
- Security Deposit of $100 per cabin unit will be due at time of booking and refunded by the end of the business day after checkout. To allow the cleaning staff time to review the site.
- One vehicle per cabin site.
- Cannabis consumption is limited to inside of camper’s personal RV and the immediate area around your campfire.
- Cannabis consumption is prohibited in all other public areas of the campground or in any of the cabin units.
- No smoking or vaping in any of the campground buildings.
- $200 cleaning fee/fine charged for smoking/vaping or cannabis use in buildings.
- Alcohol consumption is limited to campsite areas.
- Please obey all posted speed limits and watch for children.
- Quiet time is 11:00 pm to 7:00 am, please be considerate of your neighbours at all times.
- The gate will be closed at 11:00 pm and reopen at 6:00 am. Please make arrangements with the office staff if you have special requirements.
- Do not drain any sewage or waste material on to the ground or in non-standard containers.
- Fires must be contained inside the fire pits and must not be left unattended.
- Please do not throw garbage into the fire pits. Use provided receptacles.
- Cutting of trees or any destruction of the natural environment is not permitted at any time.
- Please use provided receptacles for bottles, recycling, compost and garbage. Do your best to reduce our imprint.
- No fireworks are allowed.
- Dogs and cats are allowed in your personal RV units at no additional cost.
- Dogs, only, are allowed in the cabin rental units at the additional costs outlined in the rates page.
- Your pet must never be left unattended in a cabin rental unit.
- You are responsible for any and all damage to property caused by your pet and may be charged accordingly.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times and within your control, even in the campsite area.
- Be mindful of your neighbors. Not everyone you meet may like dogs and other dogs may not be as friendly as yours. Excessive barking can disturb the surrounding campers.
- You must clean up after your dog and dispose of all garbage in bins provided. Even though it is biodegradable, it is not indigenous to the woods and can draw the curiosity of other wildlife.
- Any excessive clean up required because of your pet will result in a clean up fee charged to your account.
- If your pet is a nuisance to other guests, Country Comfort Cabins & RV reserves the right to ask you to leave, without refund or reimbursement of your stay.
Cancellations made a minimum of 7 days prior to arrival date, will receive a full refund.
Cancellations made 3-6 days before arrival date, will be refunded 50% of the booking fee.
No refund for cancellations less than 3 days before arrival date, NO EXCEPTIONS.